Short Vacation in Sri Lanka
3 nights / 4 days – Touch of Sri Lanka.
Day 1: Arrival to Colombo Airport in the morning and meet and greet by the chauffer / guide leaving to Pinnawala elephant orphanage a must visit attraction a nursery and captive breeding ground for Asian elephants. Then Leaving to Kandy.
OVER NIGHT STAY IN KANDY
Day 2: Leaving to Nuwaraeliya , well known as little England nestled approx; 2300 high from mean sea level. Cool climate with misty mountains.
On your way visit real working Tea Facoty, flucking tea and tea factory tour.
OVER NIGHT STAY IN NUWARAELIYA
Day 3: After breakfast leaving to Colombo commercial city of Sri Lanka. Shopping / food and entertainment.
OVER NIGHT STAY IN COLOMBO
Day 4: End of the tour and leaving to the airport, depending your flight details you can have further city tour in Colombo.
Day 1; River side Holiday Home – Kandy or similar
Day 2; Lourds Inn Hotel – Nuwaraeliya or similar
Day 3; Holiday Home – Colombo or similar
Inclusions & Pricing
• Accommodation in above hotels / Holiday home on BB basis or similar comfort.
English speaking chauffer /guide including airport transfers
• Entrance fees for Pinnawala and Kandy
Price per person sharing double room basis ( 2 PAX)
Ideal for a couple/ travel in a car USD: 290
Price Per person
For a group of 4 people
2 double rooms. Travel in a van USD: 255.00
• Air fare /medical /travel insurance/laundry
• Dinner and lunch all days
• Any beverages
• Any peak supplement
• Camera charges / laundry charges
• No any peak period supplement.
• Any other than mentioned in inclusion list.
2. Other Conditions:
Optional excursions and additional services could be provided for which we will charge additionally.
Visits to wild life parks will be at client’s own risk.
Safari vehicles (none air-conditioned) available are very basic with basic insurance cover (not comprehensive as in the case of vehicles used for tours).
3. Special Room Requests:
Where Special requests Eg : Room locations, Interconnecting /Adjacent rooms, Double/Twin beds, Smoking rooms & non-smoking rooms etc are an important factor in the choice of holiday, please advise us when the booking is made. We will pass on your request to the hotel but cannot guarantee that it will be accommodated.
1. Visitors of both genders have to wear decent clothing to cover the body appropriately when visiting religious places and shorts and sleeveless tops are not acceptable. This rule is strictly adhered to at all religious sites especially the Sacred Bo Tree and Stupas in Anuradhapura and the Temple of the Tooth in Kandy.
2. Visitors should remove hats, caps, shoes and slippers when entering buildings and sites with religious monuments. Most of these places have a secure facility at the entrance for visitors to leave behind shoes and slippers for a very small fee.